Ytown Public 4 Ytown Public 4

Great Animation !

I really enjoyed this movie. I can tell you put lots of time into it and was like watching a funny cartoon. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next episode.

My favorite part was the animation and look of the alien. Don't let a slow start in the ratings get you down. I sure moved it up! Plus I think you did a great thing here and people will agree:)

McRhyme responds:

Thanks for the support! The fifth episode is half finished already. I worked on these two episodes simultaneously. Cool you liked the alien scene, I wasn't sure if it was funny! That was a viewer's voice, Miss Flange to be exact.

MultiTasking MultiTasking

You are right !

This movie makes you laugh. I like the animation and it show's what the computer is like now a days if you do not have a pop-up ad blocker :)

Ladies Night Ladies Night

Good Movie !

I liked it all, the sunset scene was really cool !

Don't Wake Sleepydude! Don't Wake Sleepydude!

Don't wake him !

This game has great graphics and is really funny. I shaved a little to close and had a big surprise - lol! You are a very talented flash designer. I can't wait to see more :)

glish responds:

Thanks!! I'm glad you liked it. The programming could be better but I got sick of messing with it...

Sniper the Portal Fans Sniper the Portal Fans

They Should Pay !

This is the best way to take care of those damn low voters !

unrealrapist responds:

sorry yall, but my URL is no longer unrealrapist.com, it will be http://fight.at/main for a limitied time.

Scratchy's Rippin' Scratchy's Rippin'

Fun !

This game is one of the best I have played and is lots of fun! Cheers to the Homer voice ...

LOL